Whether you are new to renting or an experienced tenant searching for your next home our mission is to find that home for you that you are searching for, tailoring it to suit your requirements and time constraints.
This can be a property within our extensive range of houses and apartments that we already manage, a new property due to be marketed imminently, to suit all tastes and budgets.
If you are an applicant on our database we will always have you in mind and will of course get in touch either by phone or email when something suitable either comes along or is already being marketed by us that seems to suit your requirements.
Our team always takes pride in every enquiry that has been sent to us, you are unique in your search and requirements and we completely understand that. It is our utmost pleasure to identify properties that could just be your next home. The landlords we work for offer a range of different tenancies to include long or short term, with children, a pet or just for sole occupation.
During our correspondence we will ask you a lot of questions and require that dialogue to understand you to continue with our passion for matching you with the right home.
Rosewood’s experienced, fully trained lettings team will have already ensured that properties available are fully compliant and are well presented homes for you to live in.
Landlords entrust us to ensure their property is looked after as if it were their own, respected and cared for.
- For peace of mind, select a letting agent registered with a client money protection scheme.
- Register with your chosen agent and view a selection of properties.
- Make an offer and complete an Application form.
- Once the landlord has accepted you - your holding fee will be payable at this stage.
- Ask about contents insurance – the landlord is not responsible for your personal property.
- After moving in, take meter readings for gas & electricity and notify suppliers.